Monday, May 18, 2015

Preview


I Am Grateful

I see the good all around me
I see the good in other people
I see the good in myself

I live in harmony

I embrace life
I embrace myself exactly as I am
I embrace who I have been
and who I will become

I see every experience as an opportunity
I see each new day as a gift

Sunrise, sunset
Light, dark
Warmth, cold
Contrast and beauty

Rhythm moving in season
Rhythm moving through me

I embrace every life experience
I find joy in each moment

I give, and I receive
I yearn, and I am filled
I fall, and I get back up

I drink from the cup of life
I am one with creation

I am grateful


I Am Alive

I breathe in, and I breathe out

I sense the world around me
My heart beats life through my body
I know pain, and I know pleasure
I am filled with awakening potential

I create, I connect, I predict
I hurt, I heal
I react, I feel
I embrace, I commit, I smile
I change and grow
I dream, I love, I imagine, I learn

I live in the present
I accept my past
I know who I am
and where I am going

I am alive


I Am Infinite

My soul is everlasting
I am eternal
and limitless

My capacity for love
for joy
for growth
for progress
for compassion and knowledge
knows no bounds

I cannot be broken
or stopped
or deterred

I am purposeful
I am creative
I am energetic
I am unbowed

I taste the joy of infinite wonder
I see the glorious future in front of me
I hear the truth inside my heart
I feel the significance of this very moment
I breathe the aura of timelessness

I am infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment